No Grafting, No Incisions, No Sutures, Instant Results
- Minimally invasive with no incision or sutures
- Very little bleeding, swelling or pain
- Fast recovery
- Treat multiple teeth in the same visit
- Immediate results and long term success
- Aggressive teeth brushing. Brushing teeth and gums too hard can cause gum recession.
- Insufficient dental care. Inadequate brushing and flossing make it easy for plaque to turn into calculus (tartar) – a hard substance that builds on and between teeth, this type of plaque can only be removed by a professional dental cleaning.
- Hormonal changes. Fluctuations in female hormone levels during a woman’s lifetime, such as puberty, pregnancy, and menopause can make gums more sensitive and more vulnerable to gum recession.
- Tobacco products. Tobacco users are more likely to have sticky plaque on their teeth that is difficult to remove and can cause gum recession.
- Grinding and clenching teeth. Clenching or grinding teeth can put too much force on the teeth, causing gums to recede. Clenching during sleep is a common cause of gum recession.
- Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. When teeth do not come together evenly, excessive force can be places on the gums and bone, allowing gums to recede.
- Body piercing of the lip or tongue. Jewelry can rub the gums and cause irritation to the point that gum tissue is worn away.
The Pinhole Surgical Technique is Internationally acclaimed.
The unique features of the Pinhole Surgical Technique have aroused international interest on the part of the media. Over 240 TV stations around the world have featured this revolutionary, minimally invasive technique for treating a problem that is found in half of the U.S. population (JADA, 2003). The Pinhole Surgical Technique has been featured on “The Doctors Show”, “Dr. Steve Show”, “ABC”, “NBC”, and over 240 other stations across the U.S. and Canada, reaching 10’s of millions of viewers, and thus making Pinhole Surgical Technique a household term. For this reason, you may have already heard about this “breakthrough procedure” for correcting receding gums and saving teeth. The Pinhole Surgical Technique was granted patents and trademarks on the method and instruments by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Only a Pinhole Academy certified dentist can offer this technique. Dr. Babak Behbahani is the Valley’s leader serving all of Phoenix and surrounding areas of Arizona. Call today to setup a FREE consultation at 602.246.0385