What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the best way to straighten your teeth without braces, and without being visible to others. It uses a series of removable aligners to straighten out your teeth without using the easily-seen metal wires and brackets. Invisalign has been effective to many patients nationwide, in clinical research, and in numerous orthodontic offices.
Hygiene is very important with aligners, because they can become discolored if not taken care of properly and because tooth enamel can be worn down. You can keep the aligners clean by brushing with your typical choice of toothpaste. On the plus side, the patient can eat anything they want, unlike with braces.
So, why do people still choose to get braces?
Invisalign sounds like a walk in the park where the end is perfectly aligned teeth, and that’s because it basically is. Invisalign is for less complex cases. Dental braces do more than just align teeth to be straighter. Braces can correct a severe bite radius problem. Braces work faster at correcting crookedness, closing gaps, and in general don’t take as long. Again, it’s best to discuss this with your dentist and orthodontist to choose which option is best for you.
FREE SMILE SIMULATION AND CONSULTATION
At Central Valley Dentistry we offer a free smile simulation using the state of the art iTero Element Scanner. With this advanced tool Dr. Behbahani can create a 3D image of your teeth in just a few minutes and show you how your teeth will look like after the use of Invisalign. This way you can get a real understanding of how much of a difference you will notice in your smile.
The iTero scanner not only provides a real time image it also has these benefits as well!
- ACCURACY – which results in fewer redos and a better aligner fit than typical physical impressions that have been done in the past.
- COMFORT – Becuase we are not using the traditional impression methods, there is no goop, no gagging, and no uncomfortable feeling.
- INVISALIGN OUTCOME SIMULATOR – Since you get a real time 3D image of your mouth the iTero Machine can show you what your new smile will look like in a matter of a few minutes and before you even start your treatment. No more guesswork!
- 3D – You will see your smile in a high resolution 3D image
- PRECISION – The iTero machine will take 6,000 images per second for a very exact replication of your mouth and teeth
- INVISALIGN PROGRESS ASSESSMENT – You will now be able to track the progress of your smile at every appointment and see in real time how much of a difference has been made since your last visit.
Book your free consultation and smile simulation today
See how Invisalign can change the look of your smile instantly!